Cambridge Occupation of the Law Faculty: Student Demands
1. We demand that Cambridge University issue a statement which condemns: Israel’s action in Gaza; the Israeli blockade of Gaza; and the continued Israeli presence in Gaza and the West Bank. This statement is to be issued in solidarity with international peace movements, in particular those in Israel and Palestine.
2. We demand that Cambridge University provide academic aid, particularly books, computers and financial support to universities in Gaza.
3. We demand that Cambridge University commit to a day of fundraising for humanitarian aid in Gaza within the next two weeks, as part of an ongoing commitment to financial support for the humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
4. We demand that Cambridge University grant a minimum of ten scholarships to Palestinian students every year.
5. We demand that Cambridge University and its colleges disinvest from the arms trade in cooperation with the existing Cambridge (and colleges) Against the Arms Trade movement.
6. We demand that no student will face punishment or repercussions, legal or otherwise, for participating in this demonstration.